Thursday, October 20, 2011

"House" Review

I always said that I was going to, not only talk about my life, but other stuff as well.  Today, I want to talk about the TV series "House".  The beginning was very interesting.  Starting out doing time made me look at the character in a different light.  I'm glad he knew how to take care of himself.

The removal of the character, Lisa Cuddy was uncalled for.  There is a rumor that the producers of the show asked her to take a pay cut.  She refused so they dropped her from the roster, so to speak.  I wouldn't take a pay cut either since her character was a vital love interest in the series. 

I think they just got them together too soon when they should have held on to the last season of house so that they can end up together then.  Also, what good was doing time?  He still is addicted to pain killers.  They brought in the little Filipino Girl and that new hot Doctor from the jail.

Her I get but the munchkin?  I think they are training her to be like house but without the attitude.  And already, House is using her for all his bidding.  He just tricked the newbie to pay for his car repair.  I don't know how much more interesting can the show be?

I'm also very tired of the Foreman character.  First of all, he walks like he has House's cane up his ass while still having a hanger in his jacket.  I don't like the actor "Epps" and I don't like the way he portrays the character.  They should have gotten rid of him instead of Cuddy.

I'm thinking this will be the last season unless much more interesting characters come in and challenge House.  He's a dick but I think he needs to be humbled more.  He needs to suffer and empathize with people as well as learn from his friends.  It should go out with a bang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment