Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A bald Disney Princess

It was about 2:45 in the morning and I had gotten up to use the restroom.  Anyway, for some reason I decided to pay all of my bills in one shot.  The time was right, it was quiet and I did it in less than 15 minutes.  I decided to go on facebook.

A friend of mine posted that Disney should make a Princess without hair so that little girls suffering and fighting cancer can feel that they too are beautiful.  it almost brought a tear to my eye.  It touched me profoundly and I don't know why.

Anyway, I wrote Disney a letter suggesting the idea and posted that letter on FB.  I've gotten a few responses from other friends on FB.  I must say that I would be sooo impressed if Disney actually did that.  Maybe, a Prince and Princess, undercover in a hospital to deal with cancer can meet. 

Maybe they hate each other in the beginning.  A conceited Prince and a very beautiful but unhappy Princess try to make the best of there situation.  I think I see a story there.  Don't know if it would be an action packed 3D Cartoon but something is something,

I think that even, maybe, I would take a jab at writing something like that.  It would interest me a lot as to how I would develop the characters.  The children going through this horrible situation should be represented by some major character.

A Disney Princess would be the perfect icon.  The idea needs to be presented to children that haven't been convinced that beauty is everything.  With the exceptions of those mothers who are living the pageant life vicariously through their daughters, the target market should be absolutely perfect.

I never question God's plan.  I just believe that he has a special place for children and maybe our ideas can motivate Disney to do what's right.  thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment