Saturday, December 17, 2011

a simple prayer

I have been feeling a little down lately.  I think its the time of year.  I, however, have decided to thank God for all that I do have.  I have two great kids, A place to live and plenty of facebook friends.  I would rather have plenty of real friends but I reserve that right to a certain few.

You guys know who you are.  LOL  Anyway, i want  to make this short and sweet.  So,
Merry CHRISTmas and happy new year to all that read this and all that don't.

Prayer from me to you.

Heavenly Father, Almighty God, during this wonderful time of celebration of your son, Jesus Christ, I ask and pray that you give everyone the gift of love.  For you have loved us so that you have given us the gift of your son and our salvation.  May you grant us all, peace and happiness and allow those that need to receive.  In his Almighty name I ask.  AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment