Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/21/12 Put yourself at ease!! Read

Hey everybody!
I just spent twenty minutes explaining to my children that the world will not end on 12/21/12.  A task which is not that easy.  I figured this would be a great time to put some at ease with this blog today as well.

Here is my first issue:

ready? okay! it may be the year 2012 for us but for:

the Hebrew calendar it's the year 5768
.
the Chinese calendar it's the year 4706
.
the reformed Indian calendar it's the year 1929. 

the Muslim Calendar it's the year 2987.

the Persian calendar it's the year 1386.

the Thereveda Buddhist calendar it's the year 2551.


Whose to say that any of our calendars are right?  If that's the case most of them have already past 2012.  

Nothing happened right?

According to the research that I have done:


the Mayans never predicted that this is the end of the world.  They, In fact, would have considered it an honor 

to witness the calendar turn over.  Once the calendar finishes the "Mayan Long Count" on the wheel, they just 

start it over again.  Much like our own Gregorian Calender ends 12/31 then begins a new calendar on 01/01.

For my friends that call themselves "Christians", I say unto 

you, Nor the Angels in heaven or the Son knows when the 

end will come.  Only the Father.  Matthew 24 35-36

Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

There will be no polarity shifts.  that takes 5000 -10,000 years to happen.
Although I believe that we are at the beginning of the end, I'm sure that there are more things to happen before it's time.

So, please don't lose any sleep over this.  I'm sure most of you realize that it has been the 21st in other parts of the world already for more than 1/2 a day!  What makes us so special that it has to end with us?

If you still feel like that then write all your valuables to me.  I need a car and some cash. 

Enjoy your day people and have a great nights sleep! 


1 comment:

  1. Yes I can use a new car myself. LOL I too am accepting unwanted end of days items. Thanks Ken.

    ReplyDelete