Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hosting my own radio station

Well!  I've decided that I want my own Internet radio station.  I don't know why but I've been getting a lot of compliments about my voice.  I was told I should do radio.  So, I looked into it and decided to do an English and Spanish themed Radio Station.  50-50.

I used to listen to some radio stations but the existence of Payola is still in effect not allowing some great music to be played and/or acknowledged.

I will notify all my friends once i get all my ducks in a row.  I'm sure you will not be disappointed with my selections and/or interviews.  i want to base all of it on or around the Lower East Side/East Village.

Please, if you have any suggestions about what to play or talk about on the air, let me know through inbox or email me at PIANOKEN@AOL.COM.  I'm seriously excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment