Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If you love me, share this!

In Peter Griffin's (Family Guy) Voice: You know what really grinds my gears?......
lol  Anyway, i needed to right to people to see if they feel the same way about this situation.

I've seen comments being posted on facebook that try to make you feel guilty if you don't share or like a picture or comment.  things like: "If you love Jesus, pass it on" or "If you love your family pass it or you don't love you're family.

Who the hell are you to say who I love or don't love?! I mean, I love Jesus in my way, does it mean that I have to be guilt-ed into passing on a picture of him?  What if i don't like the picture?  Does it mean I don't love him or love him less?

I understand this social network was made for keeping in touch but sometimes I feel it is used for religious agendas.  In my opinion, I try to keep it like other topics I often see in Facebook.  "If I don't push my religious beliefs on you, please don't push yours on me!"

I'm not asking for much.  It sounds to me like the golden rule.  The problem is that when i delete them, then i am wrong for breaking up a friendship.  I don't mind it wouldn't be the first time i broke up a friendship.

People, we are all human and no one is better than the other.  Even tho there are a few out there that swear their shit don't stink!  If you see a comment and you agree with it do what you want to do.  if you don't agree with it, don't do what it's telling you to do!  You have your own beliefs so that should be your guideline.

I'm angry at the practice because I know that some of you will forward it but be uncomfortable in doing it.  i don't share or forward any religious postings because i know that whether I do it or not, Jesus loves me and he takes care of me and my family.

I don't also do it because I wouldn't like it done to me so I won't do it forward.  So, if I delete your friendship, don't take it personally.  We just don't agree on things.  Positive in, Negative out.


No comments:

Post a Comment