Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last entry comments

This mornings post is a response to a few comments that were left on the last post.  I totally understand what everybody is saying about Karma and letting it go but I really didn't write it to mean what you guys thought it meant.

Maybe, I need to read what I post before I post it!  LOL...I've been doing better on a daily basis and I have a lot less contempt for my ex than I thought I would.  I don't completely blame her for the negativity in my life but I have reason to believe that some more than not.

Forgiveness comes when the soul has learned to exist with the abuser.  I can't see myself forgiving someone who has hurt my children so much but my satisfaction will come when I see my kids raised in a proper, civil and mostly loved environment.

I learned to take my pain and turn it around and now I am strengthened and much more wiser.  Sorry, back to the ranch, I posted the last entry because I believe in energies that surround me.  Most of us have identified them as entities.  The Almighty Father, Jesus, various Saints and spirits as well as Angels.

I believe and love God so much!  Anyway, To believe in him one must logically believe in the devil.  His energies and spirits can haunt a persons soul.  They are energized by people who hate and envy to the point where you can see/feel them.

That's all I'm saying.  For the record:  I'm almost completely past my situation and are moving on to better and brighter days.  Thanks to my friends.  The few of them that have been there.  God bless and love you all.  Thanks!!


2 comments:

  1. well said ken. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Ken... glad you are seeing the light : )

    ReplyDelete