Saturday, May 28, 2011

Age Difference?

The question/topic of today is should there be an age limit on love?  I was always told that the women I should try to date should be no younger than half my age plus 7.  That would make her 29 and above.  What happens tho, if you meet someone that is over 21 but not in the "appropriate" age range?  I mean, is it considered taboo?

I know women who marryed older men and they are still in love to this day.  I assume they enjoy fatherly relationships.  I know some women who are considered cougars, and enjoy little boy toys.  How stella got her groove back.  I usually don't care what others think of me but for some reason this is bothering me.  I know someone who is absolutely beautiful.  I know the family for years.  Great family!  Salt of the earth people. 

I'm afraid to even ask her out to lunch because I'm close friends with the family and I don't want to ruin our relationship.  However, I get some vibe.  Maybe it's because I've been alone for a while now or maybe I'm backed up?  Who knows?  I usually think how would I react if an older guy kicked it to my daughter?  Especially if I knew him.  I guess that's why I haven't attempted anything.

Well guys, I guess I answered my own question in todays topic!!!  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Dude, do you. Don't worry about the rest of the worlds hangups. Bruce Sokol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Would you be okay with losing her family's friendship for the rest of your life??

    2. Is the feeling mutual? If she's as interested in pursuing a relationship as you are, let her deal with telling her family. She knows how best to approach the subject with them.

    3. At the end of the day you're looking for a long-term relationship. Would she be prepared to give you that?

    - Frances Torres

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u should ask her out :)
    ur a great/smart/fantanic dad and friend anyone should consider themself lucky ,havin going out with one of there family members.Ur a good guy/u would never disrespect any women,and anybody that knows u know u not the kind of man/that is just tryin to get in the girls pants.Ur a very respectable man/human being.If i had a daughter ur the kind a guy i would want her to go out with/ kenny ur the kind of guy u bring 2 the family <3. and about the age thing as u know i datin a guy 10 year younger then me/his not a boy toy :) even if he is the best/most experience guy i ever slept with.BUT theres alot more then sex.his very smart i love his young and fresh way of thinkin and hearin him when he talks his about plans of life/and seein the world threw his eyes turns me on,its just different.And he makes me feel younger and more relax.we can all b responable and not b so uptight and worried about life.I feel happier and bein happy is the oppersite of DEPRESSION / WHO WANTS THAT!!! So go 4 it mauhhhzzzzzzzzz p.s. love ur blogs >>josie luvcats

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S a the end of the day/we want someone 2 love.that we can share our life,love and thoughs with.Nobody wants 2 b alone,we want a friend/lover/partner thats goin 2 treat us how we diserve 2 b treated.so kenny puts those walls down BC we only live once jejjeje josie luvcats again

    ReplyDelete