Sunday, May 22, 2011

Celebrity Apprentice

After watching 3/4 of a season I am legitimately happy that John Rich won.  I thoroughly enjoyed Marley's game.  She is a very talented Actress with a big heart but overall John Rich busted it out.  Marley was trying to make it about charity's but in the end, if you think about it, her charity still wasn't as big as St. Jude's.

She went on to say that if she wins she can do more for children in Africa and their hearing situations, but I believe that for every child that gets to hear from Marley's charity, St. Judes can save a life here in the United States.  i am not playing down the charity abroad, I just feel that charity should always begin at home and the measure of a life compared to hearing is outweighed tremendously.

If I had a choice of which charity to support with my millions, it would be the one that saves LIVES, not just giving the gift of hearing.  I appreciate all that she has done and I believe that there are no losers in this game because between the both of them, they raised over $2,000,000.00 for thier charities.  John Rich, well done and congratulations.  Marley Matlin, well done and hands up in praise for a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment