Thursday, May 26, 2011

Honesty

Today I would like to talk about honesty.  I've always tried to run my life by the golden rule.  "Treat other's as you would want to be treated."  That covers all the commandments without having to memorize them.  Think about it, you don't want anyone stealing from you so you don't steal. Kill, covet etc......  It works for mostly all.  This is why I do not lie.  Besides, I would have to have a great memory and I'm to old to remember what I was doing last night!  LOL I've tried to be honest with everybody and find that I know I can't trust men, but why can't I trust women?

I don't want to generalize the gender because there are definately more of untrusting men that there are women.  I guess I'm dissappointed to find out that woman can be so misleading.  I have a few friends, women, that I talk to on occasion and it seems like I need level 5 security clearance to talk to them and get any information out of them.  I can have a great conversation one day and expect to continue with the conversation but they dissappear for a few days after that.  When we talk again, it feels like nothing happened.

I am legitimately concerned with my friends and thier problems.  I don't think that they are being honest with me tho.  I may even feel like I'm being led on.  I don't know, it's just me.  I guess what I'm really saying is that, if you feel a certain way about something or you're getting different vibes or whatever.  Don't be afraid to say what you have to say.  "The truth shall set you free!"  Sometimes, when you say what you feel, the circumstances come out better for you!  Like the lotto!  "Hey, you never know!"

1 comment:

  1. NeWyORkYaNkEeSrOcKMay 26, 2011 at 5:04 PM

    HONESTY is very sexy in a man or woman.. There is just something about LIARS..just a turn off, PERIOD!!!! i say women & men are in the same category when it comes to being honest. I know both men & women who lie all the time.. its a sad world.. its happening more & more nowadays! Very hard to find someone out there that can be completely HONEST within him/herself but most of all to others. I have not found one to this day.. I, however, consider myself to be one of the very few that can be honest with myself as well as others.. Always have been and always will be.. But still looking for my special someone who will be honest with me...

    ReplyDelete