Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture?

Today I woke up at 12:21 in the afternoon.  It's May 21, 2011.  The RAPTURE is to occur at sundow in the middle ease which would be 1pm EST.  it's now 6 minutes to 1pm.  Probably, by the time I finish this posting, it will be after.  Anyway, I was asked in therapy how much of belief was I putting into "The end of the world"  I said 10% and he said that's still too much.

I read my bible and I think that I know it very well.  I can go on and on about that this isn't going to happen but I just don't understand why am I concerned?  I guess being raised an avid Christian I should know better.  I mean, "False Prophets in sheeps clothing.  "No man will know the end, only God the Father"  "Will come like a thief in the night".

I do think that I have to come to acceptance.  We all will die sooner or later, hopefully later, and it must become part of my life.  I am grateful that God almighty has blessed me many times in my life.  I have beautiful, healthy children.  I have the means to support them and myself as well as a place to live in comfortably.  I had a wife, who was a loving mother, wife and best friend.  Circumstances required her to lose her mind.  At least those are the excuses she is using.  I have to have her die in my mind so that I can mourn properly. 

It's very difficult when someone is accustomed to taking care of each other then that service is taken away from cowardness.  Anyway, that's another blog topic.  Look!  It's 1:06 pm.  It's passed sundown in the middle east.  Oh well, another Prophet looking dum.  God bless us all!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have to question those who follow these false prophets, especially if they are church goers, if they even read the bible, it is not said the end of the world will come on such date, but it does say their will be those that will come with false prophets. Those who followed the false prophets just made this man some money, your lost for not believing the word of our GOD Almighty. Thanks you GOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kenny From:(Donna Arrington)
    I thinks its ok to think about the Rapture, its just like when you play the big Lotto game, you start to thinking what would i do if I win, how will i spend the winnings. I'm a Bible beleiving Christian. If you try to tell me something i need you to prove it from the bible. Thats how I am. I dont proclaim to be perfect, nor a bible theologist, I like to beleive i know my bible, so when Mr. Harold Camping predicted this date, i thought of a bible verse I like to share at this time. Revelation 21:8 "But the Fearful, and unbeleiving, and the abominable, and murderers, and the whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all LIARS will have their part in the lake of fire : which burneth with fire and brimston: which is the second death.
    I thought why would God write "all Liars" with the other sinful actions. All I can say is Mr. Harold Camping will have to answer to God on his Judgement day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot one more thing, its ok to think Negative/ or what if's, God knows our Heart and knows we are Human with sinful nature, He loves us inspite of us.. This why I love/honor/Serve God so Much.. Because He died on the Cross for me (world) John 3:16... I know God is smiling down on us, because this day as the day of World trade center, everyone had Him on their minds. Some people probably repented, I look at this as another Victory, even though I dont agree to the prediction...
    sorry for Babling, I love responding to Blogs....
    (Donna Arrington)

    ReplyDelete