Friday, May 27, 2011

Dreams

I've always said that dreams are a culmination of your daily routine plus what your subconcious sees.  Your mind places it all together in a way that is clear to only you.  I mean, there are many subliminial pictures all around you in this wonderful world and your mind picks it up, downloads it and stores it for use when it is needed.  Then plays it back when your body is at rest.  I believe that a dream is your mind placing all of the information together to foretell what you should look out for or what is happening in your life.  Take the warnings seriously!

It is said that the human being uses only 3-5% of thier brains.  Can you imagine the possibilities if we can utilize the rest?  Anyway, back to dreams, I had a very good nights sleep.  It is very rare that I have these so I must be feeling better.  For those that are in touch with the energies of this world, I would like to ask if you know what certain things mean.

I dreamt of accidents, bridges, going back to school, getting lost in Brooklyn, being on a game show and most of all floods.  I was told that when you see water in your dream you have to take notice of its status.  If the water is clear, whatever is happening in your life will clear up.  If the water is rough, you obviously have some rough times ahead.  Murky water, dirty water, I mean, take the metaphor seriously. 

Many of us have Dejavu.  A time when you feel like you have been there before or are repeating a life's moment.  I believe that they are the subconcious working and replaying something you already foretold in a dream.  Yes, we are that powerful.  To be connected to the energies of the universe is a powerful thing.  If you are, please use them for good!  LOL

I feel connected somehow but have not acknowledged them completely.  Could you imagine when I do?
Dreams, huh?  lol

1 comment:

  1. i hear you dreamt some weird stuff yesterday about my son Blue my siberian husky but it was not good dont believe in that mambo jumbo and im glad because like i said it was not good

    ReplyDelete