Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yeah Right!!!

Today's blog was going to be an apology for using this blog as a tool to vent my feelings but then I realized that its exactly what I needed.  It's my blog and my feelings.  LOL    I have many friends out there that are obviously looking out for me.  I know that sometimes I hit on a subject that comes close to home with many of those friends.

The last subject was about me blaming my ex's new boyfriend for his part in the destruction of our relationship.  I totally understand all the opinions commented but to say that I shouldn't blame him at all is just plain ignorant.  Like I said before, it takes two to tango and yes, my ex has a lot to do with it but a REAL man wouldn't continue to work when he finds out that the woman is married.

Don't get me wrong please, I know there are women out there that do the same thing but it's expected from a man to break the vows, not the woman.  I think that my thinking is very old fashioned and I'm very proud to say that I was raised by my grandfather.  A person who was faithful to my grandmother from day one.  I loved him and I miss him.  I also think that he would have slapped the daylights out of me for believing the nonsense told to me.

I'm getting over my problem little by little and I definately appreciate all the support my friends have given me.  I just don't want to hear that it's okay to talk to a married woman.  It's not.  For those that enjoy having relationships with married people, what's the matter?  You can't get someone single?  You have to break up something that is potentially great?  What does that say about your self esteem?

Again Fuck'em both.  They, at this point, deserve each other.  Just remember, "God don't like ugly!" and "Karma is a motherfucker!"  LOL  One more thing, please don't respond to this if you're going to defend the actions of the lover.  It just makes you sound just as ignorant as they are.  Remember, It's MY opinion.  Not a law!   LOL

2 comments:

  1. I am not defending anyone.. i am just saying a man cannot take a woman away from you UNLESS she is willing to go.. Thats all I am saying... But as your ignorant brother i feel you and I have nothing but love for you ken,,,,

    Kevin Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, if a married lady can be led away,there was nothing great to be led away from. At least not in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete