Monday, May 30, 2011

SMH

I've been going through some very hard times when it comes to matters of the heart.  I've been hating so much that it hurts and it affects my friendships.  I know I'm not sopposed to hate but dang, give me a break!  I see other people playing their partners and they actuaslly believe its okay.

I try to go by the golden rule.  I would NEVER go out with a married woman because it hurt so much when it was done to me.  I have to look at the whole relationship not just the ass I will probably just hit and quit.  I know I'm no prize but I know what I have to offer and I think its enough.

How women can be sooo flirtacious and do this to thier husbands is beyond me.  I guess my morals and values are outdated.  Isn't that good tho?  I thank my grandfather for teaching me how to be a man.  Respect myself and others will respect you.  I just thought I would say to everybody, "Be good to yourselves and keep your obligations".  I love you guys!!!!

1 comment: