Friday, May 20, 2011

Revenge

Why is bad to seek revenge on an ex that did you wrong?  Where does it say you HAVE to forgive to be happy?  I've found that wishing bad stuff on an ex allows me to express pent up feelings and it makes me even more happier if she is going through a hard time.  I know, I know if I keep these hard feelings I would never be happy.  I think that its completely healthy to wish negative thoughts on the person who did you wrong to begin with.  Maybe, later on, I will be able to forgive but I think the length of time is based on the damage caused by the ex.  I have an opinion and I want all that read trhis to understand that I respect all opinions so please respect mine.  You have every right to counter and we can agree to disagree.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kenny,
    I feel you completly. Its natural to want to see someone who hurt you, get revenge. but hopefully its just a stage. I think once you move on, find someone this too will pass. This is why we have facebook, we look at each others page to see if the Ex is doing better/worse then us, we get to look at their ugly pics and sneer or cheer ect.... all natural. My thought, Revenge is a Negative action you put upon someone not healthy can be Dangerous Cause prombems for others who have no part in. Wishing negative thoughts is different....

    ReplyDelete