Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Osama-Obama & 911

This is a very touchy subject to talk about.  I can speak about it from the view of someone who lost a very dear family member and misses her so much.  My baby sister was on the 89th floor of the first tower hit.  I hope and pray to God that she went quickly.  It was a long road to recovery when we lost her.  When they finally found her, just her torso was found.  We had a ceremony with a closed casket. Enough said.

When the news came that Osama had been killed, it was a bittersweet moment.  A load fell off my shoulders and a sigh of relief was released.  The more I thought about it, the more happier and excited I was.  FINALLY! The wicked witch is dead!!!  In fact, that's what I posted on facebook.  I called someone, who I thought was a friend, to offer him some new business for his club.  Since he's from THAT region, I thought I would joke with him a bit.  I assumed he would be happy that devil is dead but you know what they say about ass u me ing.  lol. 

Anyway, I asked him if he was sad about the death.  He replied for me not to go there.  I chuckled a little and apologised, I also stated to forgive me, I was just to happy to hear the news.  He said, and I quote, "With all due respect, I'm going to hang up the phone now."  And hung up!  I know I didn't do anything wrong because we've joked like that before.  Maybe, I should call homeland security on his ass?  Just kidding.  He's a nice guy, I guess this affected him differently than me.

I believe that I am entitled to see proof of his death.  To simply say that he was killed under orders of the president may be a ruse to cover up that they have him in Guantanimo Bay and are extracting information any way they possibly can.  If they are doing that, I would like to watch!!!  I understand why burying him at sea was important but it still doesn't give me closure.  They didn't have to respect the body by treating it religiously, did they do that for my sister or were they cowards and attacked from they skies?

I really have no set opinion on our president.  I just find it too coincidental that at the time where his numbers are at there lowest, he finds and kills Osama.  Who's to say that he didn't have him already and was waiting for the right time to announce his death.  Surprisingly, his numbers skyrocketed right after that huh?  Hmmm.....

I don't think that I'm asking for much here.  I would like my sister to be in peace and know that we are in peace too.  It is comforting to assume he is dead but with this country's record, who knows.  I'm just saying.  The next post should be a happier one!

1 comment: