Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dickhead

As I waited for my daughter to come out of school today, I was talking to the crossing gueard on the corner.  We were having a nice conversation when the crossing gueard saw a handicapped lady in a wheelchair about to cross the street.  In her usual mode, she wuickly moved towards the sidewalk to ensure a safe crossing for the lady.

As the light turned in her favor, the crossing guard stopped the traffic from turning into her street so that the wheelchair can cross safely.  The car she stopped identified the handicapped lady and smiled.  She waited patiently for her to cross.  Behind her was a driver for "Lane Air conditioning".  He beeped the horn as if to be in a rush and startled the lady in the chair. 

To make matters worse, he was on the cell phone talking like if it was okay.  I understand being impatient but that was just rude.  He's lucking I wasn't in front of him, I would have gone LES on his ass.  How are you going to do that with markings all over your van signifying where you work?  Ignorant Motherfucker isn't he?

Anyway, I took down the information and when I went to check on the company, I found many Lane Air Conditioning companies.  i guess this is called a canundrum.  I know that he will sooner or later pay for what he does but I pray that he doesn't kill someone because he's in a rush to get lunch or something.  SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment