Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Be yourself

Well, well , well...I see that this dating game is a little harder than I thought.  I believe there comes a time where you should stick to what you want in a relationship/friendship regardless what is told to you.  I mean, I know once you set a goal for something it's hard to be derailed from it but to offer you one thing and end up with another is really confusing.

Painting roses and rainbows in a relationship just to get someone interested is wrong on all accounts.  I previously asked, what do you do if you meet someone that is too good to be true?  Many of you wrote, Kenny, you must learn to trust again.  Others said that If it seems to good to be true, it is. 

Well, from my experience, it's the latter.  If it seems too good to be true, it is.  Maybe I'm not ready for any kind of relationship.  Maybe I just need to focus on myself and my kids but isn't that what I previously said?  LOL

Again, I think that the only "Kind" of relationship I need right now is a "FWB".  Y'all know what that is.  Oh well, until I find that one friend that is looking for the same thing, I guess I'll need a lot of vitamin E!

thanks for listening everybody!  I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment