Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chinese guy

Okay, so I go to the hospital for my usual appointment and in my usual diabetic fashion, I have to pee.  Okay, I'm looking around to see where was the closest bathroom and off I go!   LOL  When I open the door I see a middle aged Chinese man coming out of the stall.  i walk into it because I like the room/space to pee and I see that he didn't flush.

that's fine.  We are human.  All we need tho, is maybe a push in the right direction to correct our faults.  We are not all raised the same way, you know.  So, Instead of peeing, I turn right around and get the Chinese man.  By the way, I also noticed that he didn't wash his hands.

I tap him on the shoulder with my middle finger, keeping clear of his dirty hands as he turns around.  I say, "Excuse me sir, maybe you didn't notice but you forgot to flush."  He looked at me like I was talking German but held the usual smile they ALL carry when they don't understand you.

Personally, I think that's a cultural thing and they are taught that when they come to the United States.  It's works 98% of the time in getting over most situations.  Anyway, I told him again with no avail.  The next time I told him , i found myself talking broken English.  "you no flush!"  and pointed to the bathroom.

He still apparently didn't understand.  I have no problems with anybody but c'mon!  I tried one more time but this time, i found myself kind of making fun of him.  Don't know why, it just happened!!  I very slowly told him, "YOU>>>>>NO>>>>>FRUSH!!!!!   LOL

He still didn't understand.  He apparently thought he was going to get away with it and started smiley then walking away.  I said no way you're leaving without flushing.  I tapped him again and with my finger I did the come here motion.  He didn't move.  Just smiled.

Little did he know that I know many people in the hospital.  I saw my Chinese nurse friend and asked her to translate.  She did and he still didn't move.  In fact, he started yelling at her like if he was offended.  I had to laugh.  Look at the nerve of this guy.  He's the pig and he's offended?  Please!

My friend, the nurse, grabbed him by the shirt and put his ass in the bathroom.  Waited next to him and had him flush.  I reminded her that he didn't wash his hands and she of course, made him wash his hands.

It was funny as hell because as he left he had his head down, maybe of shame and right before he went into the exit staircase he said in perfect, New York English.  "Thank You very much!  You have a pleasant day!"  "What!!!"

I pee'd a little in my pants.  Couldn't help it!  Had to go and was laughing so hard!!  I guess he knew he couldn't get away with it!   My nurse friend chased him down the stairs in good ol' Chinatown fashion!  Even Funnier!!!  SMH!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you made a big deal out of this! Kenny, you certainly have too much time on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO @ Anonymous....

    ReplyDelete