Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bicycle Lanes

Okay people, I was holding on to this subject for a while but I know now that it's time.  We need to talk about bicycle lanes.  Mayor Bloomberg, in his ultimate wisdom, has decided to not only add but expand some major thorough ways to fit in bike lanes.

Now, i understand totally but I was told he did that because the head of transportation in his office rides bike to work and was having problems along the way.  They totally destroyed Allen Street and now you can't even make a left to the Williamsburg Bridge off of Delancey street.  you have to go all the way to Grand st and turn or go up Grand to Norfolk into more traffic.

the way I see it is that if it was to progress then fine, but it obviously has been counter productive.  On top of that, if you have a car and double park on the bike lane, it's an automatic ticket.  No Tolerance for it!!!  C'mon, that's ridiculous.  It's bad enough, DOT has every single Indian and Jamaican working for them.  they have a nasty attitude too, like if we don't know they have a quota.  Duh!

It burns my balls when I see a bicyclist riding his bike on the sidewalk almost hitting me and my daughter, while having the bike Lane not two feet from us.  I mean, common sense.  Then they have the balls to get mad at me when I yell at them to ride the street.  I think that I will have to hurt somebody really bad if me or my daughter ever get hit with a bike.

I may be venting a little but this is why I started the blog.  Bicyclists"  Get off the freaking sidewalk and into your lane which has fucked up Manhattan already.  if they made them then they should be used!! No?  People, don't give anybody a reason to  hurt you for something as stupid as that.  Right now I believe that the only persons using the lanes are the Mexican delivery boys from the Chinese restaurants!   I just had to say something!!!!   LOL  Funny but truth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment