Saturday, July 23, 2011

Funny as shit

Well, this was one of the funniest days I have experienced in a while!   So, I'm sitting down stairs in front of my building in the projects with my friends.  We are together shooting the breeze laughing, basically making fools of each other when my friend turns to me and asks me a question.

"What was Cornelius' wife's name on the "Planet of the Apes"?"  I was trying to remember and I kept thinking it was Dr. Zurg or something like that.  We were on that question for about five minutes when out of my building walks out a tall black man. 

As he's passing by, my friend politely asks him, "Hey, you seem to be about our age and you would remember this.  What was Cornelius' wife's name on Planet of the Apes?"  He stops and at first looks at my friend like she's crazy but then answers "something Zur or something."  That's what I said but he didn't know. 

So he walks away and I look at my friend and ask her, "Just out of curiosity, why did you ask him?" and she did a spit take with her water and let out the biggest laugh you can ever hear.  We were laughing for about 20 minutes.  It was so weird.  She didn't ask him for any other reason but that he was right next to us and about our age.

I think he was offended but it was too late.  I almost pee'd my pants!!!!!  It was too funny!1  For those that don't know, her name was "Zira".

No comments:

Post a Comment