Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Court Date today!

So today I went to court and find out some very interesting things.  First, they adjourned it for another date but I received some information today that kind of threw me off guard.  I found out today that my ex-wife was sleeping with her new man while she was with me.

It made me very upset to be officially named a cuckold.  For those that don't know what that means, it means Cabron.  Then she has the audacity to say that I'm the conniving one!  I mean, I would never do that to someone why was it done to me?

So, I'm going to take every one's advice and wish her the best of luck.  Even though deep down I don't mean it, I wish her luck.  Whatever.  I'm getting tired of the nonsense with her.  Born with the PATHOLOGICAL liar gene, she is not going to get far in her life that way. 

I don't know what else to say except thanks to my friends, my true friends, for supporting me and having extra patience with me.  Especially those that are implementing a little rough justice.  Life goes on right?  LOL

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your finally getting it Ken... move on sweetie... there is a whole world just waiting for you... for the first time in 20 years I'm back to doing things I love and finding new things too... and I finally found someone who dosent NEED me but wants me in their life and that is the best filling in the world :-) Trust me sweetie good things will come your way as soon as you let go of all the negativity... just myu 2 cents (Kim)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Life does go on with or without your ex. You need to pick yourself up enjoy life to the fullest with your kids. Hell with your ex forget what she has done remember it will come back to her double the problems for being a liar n cheat.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete