Monday, June 20, 2011

Adult Language.

Yo, yo, yo was sup my niggas?!  I'm here chillin wit my saggy bottoms! nahmean?  LOL

Ladies and Gentlemen, I must admit that when I was 15 years old I used SOME street language when I talked.  I only used them, however, when I would hang out with my friends.  I found that by using good English that it would catch on with my friends and we all now speak human. 

I would like to think that I contributed to the language skills of my friends.  I loved that Spanish motto, "Tell me with whom you walk and I'll tell you who you are."  I wanted others to perceive my friends similar to how they perceived me.  A young trustworthy, educated man.  I honestly think it worked.

I hate to say it but there are some of you guys, on facebook, that speak as if they were still 16 and in high school.  How can anyone expect to be respected if your in your early 40's and trying to be a teenager again.  You have become those adults that we used to make fun of in high school.  Most of you know who I am talking about.

Listen, I don't want to insult.  You guys can do whatever you want to do but don't get upset when no one respects you because you're 44 years old and walking in the street looking like you want to get raped showing your underwear with skid marks on them.  Talking nonsense out of your mouth and ass.  Usually, located in the same place!!!  lol

I know that there are people out there who do not like me.  I hope I haven't hurt and said anything to offend them for them to not like me but I really don't care,  they don't pay my bills or feed my kids.  I would just like for people to start acting their own age.

I am who I am and if you have a problem with how I am well, then tell me.  Make a good argument tho, don't just say something stupid.  Come to me with a logical conversation and I will be glad to entertain it.  If not, don't get mad if I don't acknowledge you because I don't like the way you are. 

I have a reputation to uphold!  LOL  Ya hear!!  Peace!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Word is born yo! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Kim Deming) Well Im going to give you my 2 cents as always Ken... I feel there is a time an place for everything... When Im at work and out in mixed company and public I act my age , proper and with some decorum... but when Im out with friends or even my sister i will let loose and my language skills will go out the window... Here's a funny story for ya... A friend and I use to work together... we both go in to a see a client and we were all prim and proper and talked the talk of intelligent well bread people... after we left the office her and I went over the meeting in our usual LES slang fashion... well it turns out our client was behind us going in to the same restaurant... well as we are waiting to be seated he just looked at us and laughed. He finally says who are you people... He said you seemed like such good girls... and we explained we are... its just that when we are alone this was the way we talked. He just laughed and stayed a great client for years: ) So Ken... at the end of the day we all need to use a little common sense when we are out in the world...unfortunately it seems common sense is not all that common... LOL : )

    ReplyDelete