Friday, June 24, 2011

MY personal opinion

I have to give it to the gay and lesbian community.  They must have pushed hard and made the right connections to mow over those radicals that did not have open minds.  Kudos. I would like to say that I believe in the Constitution and in the United States.  I believe in its process and the people that honestly run and protect it.  (God bless the soldiers that keep my freedom at all costs)

Personally, I have no opinion on gay marriage.  If they want to feel the agony of what is marriage, then whatever.  Before I continue, I would like to say that it's true, everybody has a friend or family member that is gay.  I just happen to have both.  I love my teacher.  He is a mentor to me and without him I wouldn't be where I am today.  A respectful, loyal, Intelligent human being.  (Pats his back!)  I owe him plenty.

I love him more because he didn't let his lifestyle define him.  He respected you because he demanded respect.  He never got fresh with me or crossed the line with anyone.  He was in a monogamous relationship for over 30 years and I admire him for that.  He made it work.

I have a sister that is gay and she is happy.  She is in a relationship for 10 years.  Again happy as can be.  She respects herself and the lifestyle and she is a great person for it. I love her.  She is making it work.  Not because she is gay but because she feels it's love.

Please keep in mind that this is my opinion.  I have a major problem with the gay and lesbian community that let the lifestyle define them.  They have No respect for others simply because they feel that homosexuality is the master race.  They use being gay to manipulate others and convince others that they are gay because they are.

I was once told that I'm gay.  A lesbian that I once worked with swore that I was gay because I liked Broadway musicals and medieval art and so forth.  I laughed at her face.  She swore it up and down to the point where, it affected me.  I got upset and I challenged her to a, excuse the words, pussy eating contest.  She immediately shut up.

I immediately thought, "I'm not pushing my straightness on her, why is she pushing her gayness on me?"  I respect, appreciate and accept homosexuality in my life.  As long as I'm respected, appreciated and accepted for who I am.  I don't think I have to "Grow up" to have an opinion.  It's my God given right and God's law is LAW! 

I don't care about this whole gay marriage thing.  To each their own.  If you're for it or against it and you make comments about the contrary, are you judging or are you just exercising your rights?  Either way, it's another day in NYC.  A city that never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment