Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another case of SMH

Last night, I was talking to my friend about how young people today are taking pictures with just them pouting.  Now, I don't know where this fad originates from.  I assume its an attempt to show that they have lips (the thin lips) or an attempt to make a face that says something. (Maybe sexiness)

I don't know but I think its a dumb fad.  Growing up I learned that women want/need to enhance their looks with make up.  I also learned to appreciate beauty in the natural look.  I've found that the woman that looks like she's not wearing make up when she is and looks beautiful is just perfect.

To enhance a picture by pouting in it just makes you look sleazy.  Natural beauty is in/on everyone.  You just have to find it!  There is no reason to make yourself look ridiculous.  Now, I want to discuss those pics of older women pouting.  LOL  I have to laugh.  I appreciate women who accept life for what it is.  Some woman feel like they haven't finished life and need to act like they are teenagers again. 

Even some beautiful, sexy grandmothers.  Remember, you don't have to be old to be a grandmother just a mother at a young age.  Anyway, the pouting fad was picked up by the older generation.  C'mon people, you're beautiful as you are!  A smile says soo much more! 

How about Deuces?  As far as I know, when you drop a deuce it means you're taking a dump!  How did it turn to something said during a picture?  maybe I need to try to re-hatch my youth again? I don't know.  I also just want to remind you that this is one man's opinion and not meant to offend.  How can I offend all you lovely ladies.  Then again, how do I know you're lovely and beautiful if you're making that face?  LOL  It's another case of SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment