Thursday, June 9, 2011

Master

Living in this world brings obstacles and pleasures.  It brings the ends of both spectrum's.  Good and bad.  Happy and sad.  Love and hate.  How we live in this world is a testament of our upbringing and value system. 

To live in a manner in which you're comfortable requires a person mastering what they love most and accomplishing their individual goals.  I believe I have mastered how to treat people so I can be treated the same way.  I have mastered a value system which allows me to stand my ground while being open to other opinions and ideas.

I have mastered how to write, express, and show feelings without compromising my manhood.  I admit that I have not mastered my piano and believe that its a life long journey in doing so.  Having said that I want to show appreciation to those that have mastered thier individual talents and goals.  Kudos.

I am presently mastering fatherhood but that too will be a life long journey.  I guess I haven't mastered friendship due to the number of friends I have lost throughout the years.  Especially friends that i called brothers but I believe it was meant to be.  Our time has ended.  I know I have said it before but I want to make clear that I love all the people that call themselves my friends/family.

I may live for myself, or more so for my kids,  but when the shit hits the fan, I am there for you.  Please believe that.  I can't hold grudges unless the crime against me is that powerful.    Can time heal? Yes. Will I make the first move to connect? No.  Sorry.  Anyway.  Just wanted to vent a little!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ken, U My Friend Are An Invaluable Human Being...a GRAND FIND...I LOVE & RESPECT U ..PULPO

    ReplyDelete