Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FWB

I'm going to be 45 years old this Sept.  I've been through many relationships, the last one lasting about 16 yrs. What a disappointment!  LOL  Anyway, I don't foresee myself going through another committed relationship because it has become very difficult to trust anyone.

I have found many GREAT friends on FB.  Friends that I had an incling that they were there for me but due to unfortunate circumstances, they weren't able to maintain the friendships.  Now, they have come out and I believe we are closer than ever.  I really appreciate them.

The problem is that being a human being, I have natural urges that need to be taken cared of.  So the question one has to ask themselves is, How do I fill my needs without having to commit or spending any money?  LOL 

I must sound like a dirty old man trying to get some ass at all costs and I sincerely apologise if I have offended anyone with these comments. I know many people have high standard morals and may be offended but the reality is that we are all old enough to understand life.  We are not in the 1940's, it's the 21st century.

I just asked myself, why am I writing this?  I honestly want to say that I feel some woman feel the same way but are too shy to admit it.  I know a few who love their independencies and the fact that they have ONE person for the urges.  I just wanted to make it clear that in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with FWB unless one of them is married.  Then that's a whole different ballgame.

Is it okay for a woman to have an FWB and not be considered a slut but a man can't have one?  I know I am a nice, loyal, honest seasoned gentleman.  I like what I have now and don't want to lose it for a woman/girlfriend that will mess it up.  Believe it or not, I know couples that started as FWB and are now happily married.  Who knows where it may lead just don't give it up as an option.

I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment