Monday, June 27, 2011

Married, gay or taken..........Heartbroken

I had to elaborate more on this comment from facebook because I feel that I fall into one of these categories.  I feel many of us fall into the category (Heartbroken). 

Many of us, good people, come out of relationships and after having mourned the proper time, find it difficult to find love or trust again.  One of the reasons is that we still hold our emotions on our sleeves and although try not to admit it, it shows.

Depending on the way the relationship ended, someone may actually rise to the top faster than the other.  If there was abuse, negligence or even abandonment, then I agree it should have been over quickly.  No one needs to be in that kind of relationship.  What happens tho, when someone leaves for nonsense?

It leaves the other heartbroken.  It hurts and it shows.  the energy surrounding that person doesn't allow anyone to see their true self.  Therefore, affecting the attraction if there is any.  All the good ones are out there.  You have to give them a little time to talk.  Get over the last relationship and give them reasons to trust again.

For those that know me, know my specific situation.  I must admit that I MAY have been at fault about 5% but the rest is hers.  Anyway, in reading another comment, it says to love, honor and respect the partner and they will be there forever.  Got news for you, it doesn't work that way.   I gave of my all and she still lost her mind.

I guess what I'm saying is that, the good ones are there.  You may have to work a little harder to see them but I know they are willing to give you a chance.  those that are heartbroken need to lower their guards just a little bit.  Stop teasing unless you truly are interested.  Follow thru and take a chance.  i don't want to hear that there are no more out there when you haven't try at all.

One more thing, We don't all drink, smoke or hang out hard.  I personally prefer a walk to get a milk shake.  Talking about life and it's hurdles.  and a smile that will motivate me to try and see you again.  I hate seeing beautiful women hanging out wasting their time to be with a hood rat that is going no where.  And then you bitch when they screw you and break the hell out because they don't want a relationship.!  (Hit it and quit it)

Don't complain!  We are not ALL married, taken or gay.  Not that it even matters for some of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment