Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The origin of Sagging (Pants not boobs! LOL)

You know, I have to Shake My Head when it comes to this fad.  All these young kids doing it, I guess is fine but when I see old men like me wearing the pants like that I have to wonder. First and foremost, I must give you, those that don't know, the origin of the fad.

Prison.  it's that simple.  In prison you have a chain of command from the peons to the ones in charge.  Everyone knows the ones in charge.  Those are the big, strong, intelligent serial murderers that would kill you like he was having breakfast.  Under him his followers, soldiers and so forth.  Whatever.  Separated by gangs, some by age and so forth.

A community withing a community.  The saggers are, unfortunately, the punk bitches of the community.  They HAVE to wear their pants like that because they must be ready for penile entry at a moments notice!  It identifies them as said "Punk Bitches" and they are required to wear them like that. 

Now, do you really want to let the world know that you like getting raped?  Or for the veterans, do you want to tell the world that you did prison time in that capacity?  C'mon now!  What about those 40 or even 50 year olds that wear their pants like that?

Is it because they can't afford a belt?  Let me tell you something, for those that know me and my family, if you ever, and I mean ever, see my son in the street wearing pants like that, call me immediately.  He definitely knows better and has a little more self-esteem than those that need to sag.

I don't care who gets upset at this.  It's time for this world (Our children) to be educated enough to go through this world with doors open because they look good.  Imagine me walking into an interview wearing pants like that?  I don't think security would let me up!!!

My friends, my opinion may not be warranted nor desired but I guess I'm trying to better this world, at least my little corner of it, with my life's experience. 

2 comments:

  1. I see them as shackles, just as the salves where kept from running away to freedom they where shackled. Now all we see are young teens even young adults walking around like shackled slaves, Clothes marketed to the ignorant making them waddle like penguins and not walk like men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIC...meant slaves not salves.

    ReplyDelete