Monday, June 13, 2011

A "Constant" Thank you!!!

Today I was going to blog about Freedom of Speech.  I'll do that at a later date because I know I will be offending certain people so I must prepare for the backlash.  I would rather talk today about "Constant".  The "constant" in my life.

Maybe I should just thank those that add something special to my daily life.   It would help kill two birds with one stone.  First and foremost, no matter what others think of my relationship with God, I MUST thank and praise him for all that he has bestowed on me.  Every breath that I take is a gift from God and he continues to give generously.  He is the main "Constant" in my life.  Amen

 Secondly, I would like to thank my mother.  Although we may not see eye to eye most of the time, I know she loves me very much and that she gave of her all to raise me.  I know I'm not the grand prize of children!  She has been a "Constant"  in my life and I appreciate and love you.  Thank you.

Thirdly, believe it or not, I want to thank my soon-to-be ex-wife.  LOL  For if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have had these beautiful children in my life.  I can't imagine my life without them and I love them very much.  They are a Major "Constant" in my life.

Continuing, I want to thank a very good friend/older brother to me.  This is a person who took me under his wing, a rarity in itself, and is teaching me what it is to be Salsa Pianist/Musician.  I'm learning salsa philosophy.  I'm learning patience and trust again.  He provides me with the wisdom of experience and knowledge.  He gets mad at me and breaks on me when I veer off the road.  He comes from a very loving place even tho he refuses to show it!  He is as stubborn as I am and I love him for it.  Gilberto "Pulpo" Colon Jr, you are a major "Constant" in my life and I appreciate you.  Thank you

I want to thank my "Constant" facebook friends that were friends before facebook.  You know who you are.  Certain people that like to get the last word.  People who are bothered because some nut job deleted them from facebook.  People who are lost and ask me for help and people who help me when they see that I am lost.  You guys are my "Constant"  And I appreciate and thank you for that!!!

You must ask "Why is Kenny going thru all this?"  LOL  It's simple.  I don't usually do this.  It's very hard to reveal my feelings this deeply.  It's as rare as it is hard.  I wanted to take the opportunity so that everyone can have a great day on my account.  I get pleasure from giving pleasure.  Is that weird?  If I forgot to mention you, and you are a "Constant"  in my life.  Thank you!!!  Enjoy your week/life!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Kenneth, The Feeling is More Than Mutual My Dear Friend & Caring Brother-In-Arms......i i Te Quiero Mucho ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ya too boogah boo ;) (AM)

    ReplyDelete