Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today I'm feeling disappointed.  Do you know how it feels to be excited about something to find that it went the other way for you?  I guess I should be use to it already but I'm kinda hoping that God changes it up for me a little bit.

I believe that words have power.  that if you say something with conviction it comes to pass.  the bible does say "Words will come to pass".  Think it, Say it, believe what you said and it will come to you.  I guess that's why praying is so important.

A prayer for today:  Dear Almighty God, he that is Great and Powerful, I praise thee.  I bask in the glory that is love and life in which you have so generously provided for me.  I thank you for my life and the opportunity to praise and love you.  I call upon you to come into my heart and bring the joy and love that is missing in my life.  Bring me sustenance to fill that void created by the ungrateful and the promise breakers. Bring me the strength and the patience that is required to live comfortably in your arms.  Father Almighty, in this time of heartbreak and depression, I ask that you help me rise up and prosper in the love of my family and friends.  I ask that my family is NEVER in need of anything for your love and guidance control our lives.  I ask this is his ALMIGHTY Name!!!  Amen.

Thanks For praying with me.

1 comment: