Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Papo's Variety Store" Preview...A Musical by Ken Bravo

This is a preview of my play "Papo's Variety Store".  It's me playing the opening scene and song.  the music and lyrics are my originals.  Please read the set up below.

The set up:  It's 4:30 in the morning on the street corner of Forsyth st and Rivington St.  Mandingo the junkie just got his fix and is feeling real nice.  He sings about his next fix and how he has to plan to find another fix.  As he is done with that song, it begins to play a salsa rift which opens the stage like a morning sunrise.  It gives the world the opportunity to meet and greet the other characters.  You will only see Mandingo.  (Played by me)


For those that have the privelage to see this preview, please feel free to comment on the song and the music.  Please keep in mind that I'm not a professional singer or actor and this was my attempt to show the person who plays Mandingo the way it should be played.  I don't mind constructive critism but if you are being rude and obnoxious, remember it's better not to say anything at all.

Copyright: Ken Bravo Entertainment. 2011 The use of this video is strickly prohibited without the written consent of Ken Bravo Entertainment And/or it's representing officers.  You do NOT have permission to upload this on to youtube or any other social network.

No comments:

Post a Comment