Sunday, June 5, 2011

Flatleaver

Today I want to ask, "What is a friend?"  Is there anyone that can answer that?  I have over 1000 FB friends but can I actually call any of them true friends?  No.  Its that simple.  A friend loves you unconditionally.  A friend listens as they feel your pain.  A friend agrees with you even tho you may be wrong.

A friend NEVER leaves you hanging when you make plans with them unless there is an absolute emergency.  A friend can offer an opinion but never judges you for yours.  I think these are perfect requirements for a friendship.  I'm not asking for much.

I think that my heart has been tortured to the point of no recovery and that has affected some of my acquantances relationships.  I love some of you guys but I don't trust anymore.  What happened?  Well, those that know me know what.  Anyway, I';m trying to move forward but some of my "friends" keep leaving me hanging.  Do you remember the term "Flatleaver"?  Well, they are still around.  lol

3 comments:

  1. WOW, this is deep. Yet so true. I have not heard the word flatleaver in so many years. I know the feeling. A so called friend of mine left me flat. I made plans with her to come over to my home for brunch one Sunday afternoon. And you can guess? I was left flat. My feelings were very hurt. I am even afraid to ask her to come to my home again because I feel she will do it again to me. :( The one and only person in my life I can call FRIEND is my husband. A true friend is a unique blend of affection, loyalty, love, respect, trust and fun to be with. Friendship is a feeling of comfort and emotional safety with a person. True good Friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to Forget. It's very hard to find true friends and I never understood why....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend for me means one who will be there for me no matter the time or situation. Yes there are still lots of people who are flat leaver cause I have had them in my life all the time so I decide to worry about my real friends like my partner and son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KENNY !!!!! i i i Te Quiero ! ! !

    ReplyDelete