Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Not Much To Ask

It amazes me how some women enjoy being with someone who don't feel the same way they feel.  They feel like they can change them or that there is hope.  I got news for you ladies.  The person will never change.  They are that same person as when you first met them.

I'm not saying this to ruin your day or try to open your minds.  Your minds are already made up so God bless but don't think there is a chance of you changing them, especially if it has been a year or more.  i speak from experience.

I will say that i started my relationship and after 5 years to the day, I married her.  What boggles the mind is that she claimed to have loved me for exactly the way I was with her.  She enjoyed it very much.  What would make her think that I would change after 5 years and marrying her?  Isn't it just a piece of paper?

I have another friend, very nice girl, who is in a situation that looks like it's going to end up badly.  It's obvious he doesn't love her as much as she loves him.  She, however, sees hope.  One year later and he still hasn't evolved.  I wish her the best and I hope that when she opens her eyes, she sees it for how it's sopposed to be.

The old adage, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" works in this case.  They will be how they will be.  I just feel that the women shouldn't expect change especially if they know what they got into from the beginning.  It's not much to ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment